MINT provides commodity trading, energy and bunkering companies with the market leading online tool for vessel tracking and surveillance of energy commodities from load port to discharge, direct to the terminal and berth facility. Know exactly when and where your customer’s and competitor’s cargoes are heading at country, regional and port level.
MINT's easy to navigate map based interface allows users to quickly visualise real-time and historical vessel positions delivered from Maritime & Trade’s leading ships, ports and global AIS network intelligence.
Visually track vessels carrying waterborne cargoes of oil, coal, gas and iron ore from load to discharge, enabling trading houses and bunker dealers to make smarter decisions.
Actionable Commodity Market Intelligence:
- Analyse vessel activity by terminal & berth
- Detect and trace ship-to-ship cargo transfers and bunkering activities
- Run and export reports by port, region and country level
- Monitor vessel entry & departure for zones of interest
- Analyse and monitor fleets by owner, operator, manager and recent charterer
- Be notified of changes in vessel destination, ETA and draught
- Intelligence modules for Crude Oil, Clean Products, LNG, LPG, Coal, Iron Ore & Bauxite
- Fixtures & Refineries Intel; Voyage Calculator and Web Services available